I haven't been writing for some time on my blog (almost a year) even though I had been writing for other websites mostly in Croatian. I was very busy with so many things that are going on in my life but to be honest, I think I've been a bit lazy.
|When you think none is looking! (Our cat Fred in his lazy phase)|
But, now it's time to wake up and have things in order!
There are so many things to write about, so let's see what you can expect in future posts:
- TeachMeets (there were 4 online Teachmeets; I have presented at 3 so far)
- CRO-URUG project (My students and I had with a dear collegue Claudia Carrill and her class the project lasted for almost 3 years and it was an evolving project; started with penpal writing, continued towards skype interviews and leading to opening a Facebook secret group for our students taking the project to a new higher level.
- Comenius Multilateral Project "Enterprising Healthy and Creative" that I am coordinating in my school.
- eTwinning seminar I have finished that was ran by Arjana and Bart
- Moodle 2.0 course I finished and how I feel about this interesting platform
- TESOL EVO Baw2013 online course I was co-moderating from Jan-Feb 2013 with a fabulous team of dedicated teachers
- Being a host to a wonderful Shelly Terrell, a dear friend and a collegue who visited my school and introduced our students to some mobile device lessons and activities.
- Blogging project my students and I are involved in with a dear collegue Jose Antonio and his students from Brasil.
- Skype interviews my students had with some of my online collegues who gladly find some free time for us.
Stay tuned as MS is
|NEEDS TO START WRITING BLOG POSTS!|