March 18, 2012

A quick and easy poll maker

I have stumbled upon the easiest poll maker ever. Thanks to my Facebook ELT friend David K who definitely writes an interesting and very useful blog that you can check out here. I really like this Pollmo he has presented.
Pollmo is still in beta version and I would say it's a three step poll maker. You need to write your question, possible answers and choose the template colour. When you create your poll you can get both embed code and URL to share it with the rest of the world :) The most important thing is that you do not need to sing up for it. 

Check out the poll I have created. I will soon have a talk with my students about youtube, so vote please. Thank you. Also, check out David's webpage and his post about Top 10 Sites for creating Polls or Surveys.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marijana!
    Nice, simple and effective poll & poll host!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs, Teresa (Portugal)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Teresa, thank you for your comment and for voting the poll. It's very practical indeed and i am just experimenting for now. Will let you know :)

      Delete
  2. Hi!!
    Your article is very interesting and thanks for sharing it! I've also done your poll so my vote is there!
    Keep the inspiration, smiles, Maria :)

    ReplyDelete